Vibrant Pittsburgh is now accepting applications for our Mini-Grants Initiative that makes funding available to support a wide range of activities for nonprofit Affinity Groups to increase attraction and retention of diverse talent in the Pittsburgh Region. Qualifying Affinity Groups can be community-based or university student organizations that bring together people with a common interest and/or background such as heritage, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Applications accepted until May 1, 2012. For Mini-Grants application materials visit http://vibrantpittsburgh.org/
Are you interested in learning more about the Mini-Grants Initiative? If you haven’t done so already, register for the Mini-Grants Information Session (Thursday, March 8th) or the Mini-Grants Conference Call (Friday, March 9th). Space is limited. Please find additional details see below:
March 8: Mini-Grants Initiative Information Session:
Join Vibrant Pittsburgh on Thursday, March 8 to learn about the Mini-Grants funding opportunity and application process, and get answers to your questions. This event will also offer an opportunity to network and connect with other Affinity Groups from the region to discuss their strategies to increase diversity in the region and explore opportunities for collaboration. Representatives of Affinity Groups from diverse communities in the region are encouraged to attend this event.
• When: Thursday, March 8, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
• Where: Duquesne University-SBDC, Rockwell Hall Room 505 (600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282) See DU map here: http://www.duq.edu/Images/
• Register: http://bit.ly/xpMJov
• More information: Call Vibrant Pittsburgh at 412-281-8600 or visit http://vibrantpittsburgh.org/
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – – – –
March 9: Mini-Grants Conference Call:
If you are unable to join us for the March 8th Mini-Grants Information Session, do not miss the opportunity to learn about Vibrant Pittsburgh’s Mini-Grants Initiative and join us for the March 9th Mini-Grants Conference Call instead. On the call, we will discuss the Mini-Grants funding opportunity, the application process and provide an opportunity to answer any questions you may have.
• When: Friday, March 9, 12noon to 1pm
• Where: Please register to receive the conference call call-in information
• Register: http://bit.ly/yI7CDn
• More information: Call Vibrant Pittsburgh at 412-281-8600 or
Do you have additional questions? Send us your questions by completing the Mini-Grants QUESTIONS & FEEDBACK REQUEST FROM here http://bit.ly/ydv73r